Information We Collect
- Basic Account Information. When you first sign up for a Rise Together account or you reconfigure your account, you provide us with some of your personal information, including your email address.
- Contact Information. The email you provide when you first sign up is how we will contact you. We may contact you to send you information about our organization, to market to you, to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse, and to help others find your account, including through third-party services and client applications. You may unsubscribe from and limit certain notifications by contacting us.
- Analytics Information. Rise Together collects a wide range of analytics information. We collect this analytic information through our own tools and also tools provided by third parties. Some of the informationwe may collect is:
- Location Information. The way in which you interact with us will provide information about your location. For example, you have the opportunity to provide us with your location in your profile. We also may determine location information by using data from your device or IP address.
- Link Information. We may keep track of how you interact with links available on our Service, including those in any email notifications, third party services, and ads or promotions.
- Log Information. We may receive certain information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring web page, pages visited, location, search terms, and cookie information, among others, when you use and interact with the Service.
- Third Parties and Affiliates. We work with a number of third party services and partners to help provide our work. These third parties may collect information sent by way of you accessing our site, such as cookies or your IP address, among others. Third party partners may share this information back with us.
- Additional Analytics. We reserve the right to collect any additional information, analytical or otherwise, that is provided through the way in which you access the site when you access the site.
How We Use the Information We Collect From You
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Rise Together collects and uses the personal information and data you provide in the ways described above. Under certain circumstances, Rise Together will share or disclose your information as described here.
- With Your Consent or At Your Direction. We will share and disclose your information when you instruct or permit us to. For example, when you submit Content that is by its definition public, we make that information publicly available on its Service per your express consent as described in our Terms.
- Sharing With Affiliates and Third Parties. We may share or disclose any information associated with you or your account, such as your public user profile information, your public Content, or reporting information to affiliates or third parties. We may also share analytics information with third party organizations. We may also disclose information to any third party or affiliate in order to help provide, understand, and improve our site and the services of our affiliates or third party partners, including the delivery of advertisements, or for any reasonable purpose.
- Responding to Legal Requests or to Protect From Harm. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Rise Together’s rights or property.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information
When you create an account on the Service, Rise Together gives you tools and account settings to access, correct, delete, or modify the personal information you provided to us and that is associated with your account. You also have the ability to deactivate and delete your account, though the Content and data associated with your account will be treated as detailed in the Terms.
In order to use the Service, you must be at least 13 years of age and affirm that you are in accordance with our Terms. If you become aware that someone under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information in violation of our terms, please contact us at email@example.com. We will not knowingly collect any information form children under 13 and if we become aware that we have been provided with that information, we will take whatever steps are necessary to remove the information and terminate any unauthorized account.